Upon entering the facility a minimum of one adult, 18 years of age or older in a swimsuit, is required for each 5 children under the age of nine. Children who are 5 or 6 years of age must be supervised by an adult that has visual contact with the child at all times. Children who are under the age of 4 must be supervised by an adult who must be within an arms reach of the child at all times while they are in the water.
- Advanced notice is recommended to ensure admittance to the facility.
- All groups must check in with pool manager or the admissions office upon arrival.
- One group supervisor must be designated by the group to act as the liaison to the aquatic staff. The group supervisor must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Direct Supervision of children by the adults must be maintained at all times while they are in the facility.
- Supervision is defined as being able to see/hear/discipline the children that the adult is directly responsible for watching.
- The group supervisor must inform the aquatic staff of any medical problems that may exist with any of the group members prior to entering the pool.
- The aquatic facility’s staff on duty are in charge at all times, and the adults in attendance with their group are expected to support the aquatic facility’s staff in the enforcement of all rules and regulations.
The rules and regulations listed above have been established for the safety of all participants and to enable your group to have a safe and enjoyable time at the City of Cuyahoga Falls aquatic facilities.