Skip to main content

Do you own a home built before 1978?

Grant money is now available for Summit County homeowners and landlords to address lead-based paint hazards in residential properties built before 1978.  The grant money can be used to replace parts of the house covered with lead paint, such as windows, doors, porches, wood siding, and other structures of the house. For more information about the grant, eligibility requirements, and income guidelines, please call 330-926-5631 or visit

Last changed 07/09/2014 - 3:52pm by meachamcj@cityofcf