2015 INCOME TAX RETURNS DUE APRIL 18, 2016!
********NOTICE REGARDING CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS*******
Effective 12/1/15, any income tax bill paid by a credit or debit card, either on-line or over the counter, will incur a processing fee of 2.75%. The fee for this service is charged by the payment processor and is based on the payment amount. Cash or check are also acceptable forms of payment and are not subject to a processing fee.
WHO HAS TO FILE?
- All Residents - as of the age of 18
- All Non-Residents who:
- Own a business in Cuyahoga Falls
- Own rental property in Cuyahoga Falls
- Work in Cuyahoga Falls and tax is not withheld at all or withheld at less than 2%
- Age 65 And Over - If you are a resident and have income in Cuyahoga Falls, you are entitled up to a $3000 exemption. Proof of age is required
WHO DOES NOT HAVE TO FILE?
- Minors Under Age 18
HOW MUCH IS THE TAX?
- 2% On Gross Wages - The Highest $ amount on each W-2 and other taxable income
WHEN IS THE TAX DUE?
April 18th, 2016 - Failure to file a tax return by the due date will result in a minimum penalty of $25.00 and / or criminal charges being filed
WHERE CAN I FILE AND PAY?
- By Mail - Income Tax Division, 2310 Second Street, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
- In Person - 2310 Second Street, Cuyahoga Falls, OH - Municipal Building - 8 am to 5 pm / Mon - Fri
- In Drop Box - 2310 Second Street, Cuyahoga Falls, OH - Outside of Municipal Building - 24 hours / day
NEED TO CALL US?