2014 INCOME TAX RETURNS DUE APRIL 15, 2015!
WHO HAS TO FILE?
- All Residents - as of the age of 18
- All Non-Residents who:
- Own a business in Cuyahoga Falls
- Own rental property in Cuyahoga Falls
- Work in Cuyahoga Falls and tax is not withheld at all or withheld at less than 2%
- Age 65 And Over - If you are a resident and have income in Cuyahoga Falls, you are entitled up to a $3000 exemption. Proof of age is required
WHO DOES NOT HAVE TO FILE?
- Minors Under Age 18
HOW MUCH IS THE TAX?
- 2% On Gross Wages - The Highest $ amount on each W-2 and other taxable income
WHEN IS THE TAX DUE?
April 15th of each year - Failure to file a tax return by the due date will result in a minimum penalty of $25.00 and / or criminal charges being filed
WHERE CAN I FILE AND PAY?
- By Mail - Income Tax Division, 2310 Second Street, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
- In Person - 2310 Second Street, Cuyahoga Falls, OH - Municipal Building - 8 am to 5 pm / Mon - Fri
- In Drop Box - 2310 Second Street, Cuyahoga Falls, OH - Outside of Municipal Building - 24 hours / day
NEED TO CALL US?