Frequently Asked Questions

Q. What do I need to begin using CFOnline?
A. First, you need a CFOne Card. Then you may register online by clicking “Sign Up” at

Q. How do I get a CFOne card?
A. Simply go to the Natatorium (2345 Fourth Street) any time during normal operating hours with proof of residency, marriage certificate, and birth certificate for each child.

Q. I get a message that says, “Sorry, we could not locate your household in the Parks and Recreation System.” What do I do?
A. Ensure the information in “My Profile” is correct. You can check the information by clicking “Edit My Profile” at the top-right corner of the CFOnline page. Simply change any information that needs to be updated, then “Log Out” and sign in again. Be sure to enter ALL numbers on your CFOne card including the ALL the zeros. If the information is correct, please call (330) 971-8225 between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm to ensure the information within the RecTrac system is correct.

Q. Do I need a CFOne card for each member of my household?
A. It is recommended that each household member have a CFOne Card. It is mandatory that at least one person in the household have a CFOne card and that each dependent/spouse is entered into the RecTrac system. (If you have taken a Parks and Recreation program, you are already in the system)

Q. Can I check the availability of facilities/shelters/pavilions/ online?
A. Yes, simply go to “Rental Facilities” and then “Availability Calendar” on the Parks and Recreation tab.

Q. Can I reserve facilities/shelters/pavilions online?
A. No…please call the following for reservations…
Shelters and lodges – (330) 971-8225
Quirk Cultural Center – (330) 971-8425 or (330) 971-8225
The Natatorium – (330) 971-8087
Falls River Square – (330) 971-8135

Q. Can we sign up for a waiting list online?
A. No, we do not have waiting lists for our programs.

Q. I get a message when I reserve my Water Works Passes that says, “This pass requires a Primary Pass”. What do I do?
A. You must first purchase the WR 2-4 PR (2 to 4 person pass) or WR 5UpPR (5 family members or more) pass. The passes for the other family members will be either WR 2-4 XP (for families of 2 to 4) or WR 5UpXP (for families of 5 or more).
Please refer to the “Help” tab located on the left side of the page.

Q. I cannot find my questions and still need help. What can I do?
A. You can click on “Help” or “Contact Us” located on the left side of the page or call the Parks and Recreation office at (330) 971-8225 anytime Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.