Monday - Friday
5:30 am -10:00 pm
Please check specific schedules for specific times for lap swimming and for adult and family swim times.
- Children 7 & 8 years of age must have an adult present in the Aquatic Center.
- Children 5 and 6 years of age must have visual contact at all times with their adult supervisor.
- Children 4 years of age and younger must be within arms reach at all times of their adult supervisor.
- All slide users must be at least 48 inches tall.
- Swim diapers are required for all children who are not toilet trained.
- Flotation devices are permitted in the zero depth area of the leisure at all times pool.
- Bathing suits are the only acceptable swimming attire.
- Spa use is for those 16 years of age and over.
- No food or drink, with the exception of water, is permitted in the Aquatic Center.
- Shoes and shirts are required outside of the Aquatic Center.
- Please enter and exit through the locker rooms or the family changing room corridor.
- There are 6 family changing rooms available for assisting families with small children or adult caregivers.
- Check Aquatic Center bulletin board for listings of specific programs and lap swimming locations and times.