The City of Cuyahoga Falls Utility Billing Department is located on the first floor of the Municipal Building. The department is open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (with the exception of major holidays). The following services are provided here for your convenience:
- Applications for all City provided services
- Help with energy assistance information
- Location for City calendar distribution
- Distribute lights bulbs to City electric customers
- Maintain a drive up payment drop box located off the main parking lot
Bill and Payment Options:
You now have the option to receive email notification that your utility bill is due instead of receiving a paper bill in the mail. The email notification will include your address, current charges, amount due, payment date and a link to the city's website to view additional billing information. Click here to Go Paperless!
The City of Cuyahoga Falls bills on a monthly basis with the following options (paper or e-notification for all options):
- Regular Billing - Monthly charges incurred due 25 days after bill date.
- Budget Billing - Fixed monthly amount based upon 12 months history and re-evaluated every January and July. Please note that you will need at least 12 months of history and no past due balance to sign up for budget billing. Click here to sign up.
The City of Cuyahoga Falls Utility Customers may pay their bill in the following manner:
- Online using Cuyahoga Falls Online. Click here if you would like to start paying your Cuyahoga Falls Utility Bill online.
- In person at the Utility Billing Office located on the first floor of the Municipal Building.
- By mailing payment in the return envelope provided with the monthly statement.
- Automatic Bank Draft (ACH/EFT) - Monthly charges automatically deducted from your checking/savings account on due date of bill.
The City of Cuyahoga Falls Utility Billing Department accepts the following forms of payment:
- Visa, Mastercard and Discover Credit Card
In order help make your transition to the City smooth, The Utility Billing Department offers a Customer Service Packet that contains information about the various City Departments and their activities. Whether you are a longstanding resident or new to the City, The Utility Billing Department is here to help with any questions or concerns you may have. Please contact us by calling 330/971-8250.