CUYAHOGA FALLS BICENTENNIAL BABY CONTEST
The Bicentennial Baby will be participating in the Opening Ceremonies of the Bicentennial on August 3, 2012 in downtown Cuyahoga Falls.
In addition, the Bicentennial Baby is invited to participate in the 225th Anniversary in 2037. The theme of the celebration is
“200 Years Along the Crooked River.” You are encouraged to incorporate the theme into the photo.
There will be a Bicentennial Baby and a Runner Up selected from the received entries. In the event the winner is unable to participate
in the Bicentennial or the 225th, the Runner Up will be requested to participate.
• Family must be a resident of Cuyahoga Falls at time of entry.
• Baby must be between the ages of 6 months and 24 months before August 1, 2012.
• Winner and Runner Up must be available for the Opening Ceremonies.
• Family members of the Bicentennial Committee and family members of employees of the City of Cuyahoga Falls are not eligible.
2. Submit a photo at least 3x5 but no larger than 5x7 along with the completed entry form. Entries will beverified for eligibility before being named.
Photos will not be returned. Entry form and photo may be mailed to P. O. Box 1182, Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44223,
dropped off at the Mayor’s Office at City Hall or emailed to email@example.com
3. All entries must be received prior to July 10, 2012 and final selection will be made by the Executive Committee for the Bicentennial.
The Bicentennial Baby and Runner Up will be announced in the Falls News Press on July 22, 2012 along with their picture.
Date of Birth_____________________________________ Baby Boy or Baby Girl (circle)
Parents Phone Number___________________________________________________________
If selected, I/we hereby authorize the Bicentennial Committee to publish our child’s name and photo
in the Falls News Press and other Bicentennial documents.