2010 PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
Thank you for your interest in the Residential Matching Grant Program. It is a federally funded program created to assist low to moderate income families in making home improvements while also promoting energy efficiency.
- The grant program does not reimburse for work already completed.
- You must receive a grant approval letter before any work is started.
- The minimum matching grant amount is $2,500.
- The maximum matching grant amount is $10,000.
- All contractors that you hire for improvements under this program.
MUST be certified Lead Safe Renovators and licensed in Cuyahoga Falls.
- Homeowner labor is not a qualified reimbursable expense.
- The primary improvements (as outlined in the attached brochure) must cost more than the secondary improvements.
- Kitchen appliances are not eligible. Your utilities, property taxes and Cuyahoga Falls income tax must be paid current and in good standing.
- You MUST be the owner and occupant of the house for a period of 2 years after receiving the grant.
After reviewing all documents attached, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the CDBG Entitlement Administrator at 330-971-8140.