- The City of Cuyahoga Falls requires persons who may reasonably expect to owe more than $100.00 in tax for the current filing year to make quarterly estimated tax payments.
- For “calendar year” taxpayers, installments are due April 30, July 31, October 31, and January 31.
- For “fiscal year” taxpayers, primarily businesses whose year end is other than December 31, quarterly estimates are due on or before the last day of the fourth, seventh, tenth, and thirteenth month after the beginning of the taxpayer’s taxable year.
- To avoid penalty and interest, all four quarterly payments, as well as 70% of your current year actual tax liability, must be paid by January 31 for “calendar year” taxpayers and by the last day of the taxable year for “fiscal year” taxpayers.
- To amend your declaration of estimated tax for the current year, please notify us in writing of your change.
Please feel free to contact your City Income Tax Department if any questions should arise. Our phone number is 330/971-8220. Normal office operating hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.