COMMUNITY GARDEN INFO FOR 2015!
The City of Cuyahoga Falls’ Community Gardens are located in Keyser Park (behind the Barn and next to the Dog Park). Enter off Keyser Parkway, off W. Bath Road.
If you are an Existing Community Gardener from 2014 and would like to reserve your plot(s) again for 2015, please do so by returning the signed application with payment, no later than February 28, 2015. Applications were mailed to all 2014 Community Gardeners. If you did not receive this information, please call 330-923-4524.
If you would like to become a New Community Gardener for 2015, please sign up and pay March 10, 2015, at the Cuyahoga Falls Library, from 9:00 am - 7:00 pm. We will also be hosting an informational meeting from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm at the library.
Garden plots are 25ft x 25ft and cost $18 each. Please consider adding $5 or more for future development!
Water spigots are provided throughout the gardens.
Some Benefits From Having Your Own Garden Plot:
- Know who, where, and how the produce you are eating was grown
- Get yourself, seniors and children outdoors
- Be self-reliant with your own garden
- You will taste the difference when you grow your own fruits and vegetables
- Have a sense of community with fellow gardeners
- Get advice from a Master Gardener
- Donate your extra produce to those in need, "Good Neighbors"
- Learn and benefit from experienced gardeners
The Community Gardens are a 501c3 non-profit organization under the name "Cuyahoga Falls Community Gardens, Inc.". Now is a great time to get involved with this group of enthusiastic gardeners. Join the movement and support community gardening!
Reserve Your Plot(s) Today for 2015!
Call 330-923-4524 or email Cuy.FallsCom.GardensInc@gmail.com for more information